Clive is a solicitor with over 35 years’ senior in-house and law firm experience, focusing on commercial and corporate transactions in pharmaceuticals & life sciences and related IP. Clive previously worked in the telecoms/IT and commercial property sectors and is also a practising civil and commercial mediator.
- 2020 – Consultant at nexa law Limited
- 2018 – 2020 – Freelance consultant providing legal services through Pinsent Masons LLP and Taylor Wessing LLP on pharma & life sciences transaction projects
- 2006 – 2018 – General Counsel Continental Western Europe then General Counsel Licensing & Transactions at Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- 2003 – 2006 – Associate then Partner at Wragge & Co
- 2000 – 2003 – Consultant Solicitor at Peacock & Co
- 1998 – 2000 – General Counsel & Company Secretary at World Telecom plc
- 1995 – 1998 – Corporate Counsel at Unisource Mobile AB (Sweden) and Unisource NV (The Netherlands)
- 1993 – 1994 – MBA degree (Bath University) and consultant at Cable & Wireless plc
- 1989 – 1992 – Company Secretary & Solicitor at Eagle Star Properties Limited
- 1986 – 1989 – Assistant Solicitor at McKenna & Co
- 1980 – 1986 – Trainee then Assistant Solicitor at Norton Rose
- Commercial & corporate contracts and transactions
- Intellectual property (IP)
- Information technology (IT) and telecoms
- Mediator of commercial and property-related disputes (B2B, B2C or between individuals).
Clive enjoys travelling, walking in the hills and along beaches, swimming in the sea, playing golf, pilates and also reading, films, art, architecture and photography.